• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Gotta Git a Kibler!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay. I didn’t make my TOTW Jaeger into a showpiece but I’m going to make up for it with a Kibler .54 Colonial kit. I’ve been out of the loop for several years but after getting back onto this forum I dragged out all my period clothing, accouterments and my Jaeger flintlock rifle. I never felt that a Jaeger was very “typical” for the the F&I or Revolutionary War period so I just have to have a Kibler Colonial rifle kit. Surely I can’t f that up! I’m going to try to sell off a couple of my Uberti cowboy firearms to finance this endeavor. I don’t much enjoy the black powder cartridge shooting as much as muzzle loading so I think I’m making a good choice (although I will keep my 1860 Henry). If anyone has a cowboy action shooting friend or fan let me know so that I can make a good deal on a Uberti Winchester 1873 44-40 and an Uberti 1873 Custer 7th Cav Army.
Sorry to seem so tacky about it. Should this topic be moved to for sale? Am I barking up the wrong tree?

It is very nice but I want to take a stab at building one again. These Kiblers apparently practically fall together all by themselves compared to the TOTW Jaeger kit I built about 15 years ago.

Thank you! Will do. I’m getting a Kibler one way or another. Trying to thin my cartridge herd a bit (don’t shoot ‘em much anymore, prefer muzzle loader’s) to make things a little more “financially balanced” but that definitely is not the deciding factor.

The Kibler kits are about the best thing out there since sliced bread. I want one of his SMR .45s.

I might just have to bust out a credit card! I’m not getting any younger. I saw somewhere on here where a .62 cal option was available but didn’t see that on his website. My Jaeger is .62 so I have a mold for that, otherwise I guess a. 58 would round out my big bore muzzle loader calibers. Plus it would be a tad bit lighter than a .54 although I really only shoot off a bench a couple of times a year. Gotta get out more often!!

Latest posts

Back