• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got 'em....almost!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16gauge

40 Cal.
Reaction score
My family and I visited Galcier National park this summer, and we spotted these mountain goats about a mile off. I could see them fine through my Leupold spotting scope, so I took my wife's 35mm camera and stuck the lens of the camera near the lens of the spotting scope and took a couple of photos. I know they are kind of "fuzzy", but I was surprised that they turned out at all! :D

82mountaingoats-med.JPG

so I took my wife's 35mm camera and stuck the lens of the camera near the lens of the spotting scope and took a couple of photos.

That's get your goat... :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

There was a show called "Acorn, the Nature Nut" hosted by one Dr. John Acorn (a Canadian Naturalist) in the 80's and he would take the cheapest equipment you could imagine and get some pretty remarkable (and occasionally horrible) results. He'd do stuff like hold an 110 Instamatic view camera up to one nocular of a pair of binoculars and "aim" through the other. The trick was finding the right eye relief and making a proper toilet-paper tube spacer. ::

Nice shot!

Neat picture, We've got some goats here just a few miles from my house. It's a once in a lifetime draw to hunt one.

Back