• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Got Any Ideas??

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneshot

40 Cal.
Reaction score
On what to do with this?

000_1645sk.jpg

000_1646bu.jpg

oneshot

Make yourself a tribal mask, and impress your friends at the next rendezvous.

Save it for next Halloween and scare the heebee-geebees out of the kids with that as a mask and a dark hooded robe and a scythe... :rotf:

Dang thing has a mouth and teeth like my pomerainian! rest his onry soul!

...it would make a pretty cool mt man hat, you definetly would'nt see another one like it!

dang, but that's an ugly thing...

so much so that it has a certian compelling charm. sorta like the warthog at the philadelphia zoo in the mid eightys (they had a competition: beauty- or- beast, which was a close vote in favor of the pig, if i remember)

make a special shelf for it, certianly, and keep the funk... those cleaned up skulls always seemed sort of plastic and phoney.

arcticap said:
or perhaps a children's museum or library for educational display.
A science/biology teacher or museum would be good, but I wouldnt give it to a library. All it would take is one anti-hunting librarian or 'politically corrrect' library patron to complain about it and it would end up in the dumpster.

You can clean skulls and paint them in Amerind fashion and mount on a plaque for a nice decoration, I have done so with Bear, wolf, beaver and deer, you can do some tribal specific research if you want and link the piece to a specific tribe/location.

Sell it to an orthodontist for his waiting room. Nobody will complain about their braces after they look at that bite! :rotf:

Back