• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Good Traders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haven't bought that much from our classifieds. It is rare enough that I don't remember all whom I have purchased from. Only 2 transactions resulted in receiving items that I felt were less than described. In one case I think it was just an honest difference of perception. In the other, I have a hard time believing it wasn't willful dismissal of relevant information.

I have purchased a nice blanket from @Rifleman1776 as well as a small horn that needed more work than I thought,,,, but, turned out great. Thank you to him.
I've enjoyed a few items from @OldMaineWoodsman as well, just can't remember how many.
@davec2 and @Capt. Jas. can't be left off the list though I think some items I've received were purchased through a different forum.

A few items I've purchased here came from folks who left the forum. At least one came in trade via a private message discussion.

There are some folks here that go by other handles on other forums. So sometimes I loose track of who I've dealt with and on which forum.
Is Corey Joe Stewart active on this forum but under another name? If so, I give him 2 thumbs up to deal with,,, sorry I only have two thumbs.

Apologies if I left someone out.

Most Forum members are people sharing their love of this age old
tradition & passion. They value their contacts and play by the Golden
Rule of doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Always have a few bad apples, but on average the apples are good.
These lists bear that out.

@Griz44Mag was a pleasure to deal with on this pepperbox, highly recommended seller. Came wrapped in bubble wrapped and vacuum sealed. Can’t beat it.
2590A3C0-C9AF-4620-B517-2225E4F0F4A6.jpeg

I bought a rifle from EC121 last winter and talked on the phone about the rifle for half an hour . Very plesant to deal with and transaction went smoothly and fast. Just a example of my dealings with him .

Talking about good traders that we can trust - - MUST include TWO FEATHERS

I whole heartily agree ! He has been great to deal with. I have two of his knives, which I will be bringing to Friendship to show off. Both are razor sharp, and just feel great in the hand !

@Two Feathers

Thanks, Eric

Attachments

• TF Knives 1 .jpg
    TF Knives 1 .jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 21
  • TF Knives 2 .jpg
    TF Knives 2 .jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 20
@Mountain Tabbed Charlie , bought a SXS 10 ga from him, everything as described, excellent communication. Would buy from again.

Glad your deal with this user went well. My experience was just the opposite. I was pleased to get the gun I prepaid for after delayed shipping for several days.

The gun I purchased was supposedly “new never fired”. That wasn’t true. When I questioned him on it he blamed it on his wife for posting the ad wrong.

Sounds like he’s been banned. I’m sorry to hear he might be on other sites buying & selling.

@BigSkyRambler was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, fast shipper and one of the best packing jobs I’ve seen (I buy a good many barrels for unmentionables and there’s a lot of bad packagers out there)
Thanks. Having suffered the heartbreak of busted guns during shipping, I try to pack heavily. But Oops!PS and FedWrecks still manage somehow. That is why, despite some claims, I use USPS. Happy Shooting.

Hey folks.

@TC sold me an item. It arrived quickly and exactly as described. Communication was great as well. A good man to do business with. Thank you @TC !!! I’ll post something Saturday hopefully after she gets wrung out.

Latest posts

Back