Good Traders

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Brokennock

70 Cal.
Reaction score
Haven't bought that much from our classifieds. It is rare enough that I don't remember all whom I have purchased from. Only 2 transactions resulted in receiving items that I felt were less than described. In one case I think it was just an honest difference of perception. In the other, I have a hard time believing it wasn't willful dismissal of relevant information.

I have purchased a nice blanket from @Rifleman1776 as well as a small horn that needed more work than I thought,,,, but, turned out great. Thank you to him.
I've enjoyed a few items from @OldMaineWoodsman as well, just can't remember how many.
@davec2 and @Capt. Jas. can't be left off the list though I think some items I've received were purchased through a different forum.

A few items I've purchased here came from folks who left the forum. At least one came in trade via a private message discussion.

There are some folks here that go by other handles on other forums. So sometimes I loose track of who I've dealt with and on which forum.
Is Corey Joe Stewart active on this forum but under another name? If so, I give him 2 thumbs up to deal with,,, sorry I only have two thumbs.

Apologies if I left someone out.

William Lincoln

50 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Most Forum members are people sharing their love of this age old
tradition & passion. They value their contacts and play by the Golden
Rule of doing unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Always have a few bad apples, but on average the apples are good.
These lists bear that out.

Davey Boy

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I want to add MedicMike3762

Communication - perfect
Receiving payment - perfect
Shipping - perfect
Boxing material - perfect

Des52

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Another vote for Cutfingers, great workmanship and fair prices.

flinter1977

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a rifle from EC121 last winter and talked on the phone about the rifle for half an hour . Very plesant to deal with and transaction went smoothly and fast. Just a example of my dealings with him .