• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

FOR SALE Good news from Friendship

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Saw this at Friendship today. Was told it would be back on the shelf come January.
20220610_112408.jpg

Awesome news. I've been fortunate to been able to buy powder through my club, but I'm afraid when that dries up I'll be SOL!

The sign was in a former Goex distributors booth. Deer Creek Products, also a distributor, was displaying the same sign. Reps for Estes, I'm told, will be at the fall shoot to promote their new product.
Let's hope the new owners are interested in promoting the sport this time instead of just selling the product.

Vern Estes is a kind of a celebrity and pioneer in the model rocket community. His family was in the business of fireworks, so I guess you can say he's been knee deep in BP since his beginning.

I was a model rocket nerd when I was a pup. I have no idea how many of his kits I put together and launched off. 100 maybe. Neat to see the same company that gave me joy as a kid end up doing it again in a little different arena as an adult.

When you think about all of us that bought BP during these crazy days we really did not see the Price of it get to the point that it was out of reach for most of us, yes it took a big jump but we all could still enjoy our sport. When looking at that Goex sign all I can say is come on 2023 and hopefully Estes keeps it in reach $………

Let's hope the new owners are interested in promoting the sport this
I was a model rocket nerd when I was a pup. I have no idea how many of his kits I put together and launched off. 100 maybe. Neat to see the same company that gave me joy as a kid end up doing it again in a little different arena as an adult.
Same here, not quite as many but great fun.

If they have any sense they will price it under what we’re paying now from other vendors or what the use. Right…

Latest posts

Back