• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Good Morning...

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If flintlocks and friends are your aim, I assure you you’ve come to the right place! Welcome!

I’m a percussion guy personally, but I’m still friendly sometimes...

A couple words of warning:
CC10A5B7-C7E6-42A0-BF94-3F2665185735.jpeg

Friends? This smudged bunch of malcontents will get you buying more guns and more kit until you're out of house and home. They'll get you thinking you need "just one more" until you see that smoothbore, then maybe its "just one more"...that is until the pistol shows up. These folks got no respect for each other when it comes to saving money. They're all just spend, spend, spend and shoot more, shoot more, shoot more. Geez, with friends like these around here you end up finding yourself with some great guns, great kit, solid knowledge, and a fun time shooting. You got to be careful with friends like these.
Oh, and welcome from PA...and you might need to buy another muzzleloader.

Friends? This smudged bunch of malcontents will get you buying more guns and more kit until you're out of house and home. They'll get you thinking you need "just one more" until you see that smoothbore, then maybe its "just one more"...that is until the pistol shows up. These folks got no respect for each other when it comes to saving money. They're all just spend, spend, spend and shoot more, shoot more, shoot more. Geez, with friends like these around here you end up finding yourself with some great guns, great kit, solid knowledge, and a fun time shooting. You got to be careful with friends like these.
Oh, and welcome from PA...and you might need to buy another muzzleloader.

That’s why we reenact, got to rondys, and watch mountain man movies. We will be able to live off the land when we spend the mortgage money on “just one more”...😉

Last edited:
Back