Good Morning...

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

RedRiverII

36 Cl.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I've recently become interested in flintlocks. I hope to pick up some information. Perhaps I'll make a few friends.

JohnnieT

40 Cal
Reaction score
If flintlocks and friends are your aim, I assure you you’ve come to the right place! Welcome!

I’m a percussion guy personally, but I’m still friendly sometimes...

zerosprk

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi and welcome from northern New Mexico. You've come to the right place for information. There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks here...

Grenadier1758

Cannon
Reaction score
You will find us friendly and knowledgeable about the care and feeding of a flintlock. At least we are friendly until someone suggests that our flintlock of choice wasn't the best choice, then we can get grumpy.

Welcome to the Forum.

Daryl Crawford

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Friends? This smudged bunch of malcontents will get you buying more guns and more kit until you're out of house and home. They'll get you thinking you need "just one more" until you see that smoothbore, then maybe its "just one more"...that is until the pistol shows up. These folks got no respect for each other when it comes to saving money. They're all just spend, spend, spend and shoot more, shoot more, shoot more. Geez, with friends like these around here you end up finding yourself with some great guns, great kit, solid knowledge, and a fun time shooting. You got to be careful with friends like these.
Oh, and welcome from PA...and you might need to buy another muzzleloader.

JohnnieT

40 Cal
Reaction score
Friends? This smudged bunch of malcontents will get you buying more guns and more kit until you're out of house and home. They'll get you thinking you need "just one more" until you see that smoothbore, then maybe its "just one more"...that is until the pistol shows up. These folks got no respect for each other when it comes to saving money. They're all just spend, spend, spend and shoot more, shoot more, shoot more. Geez, with friends like these around here you end up finding yourself with some great guns, great kit, solid knowledge, and a fun time shooting. You got to be careful with friends like these.
Oh, and welcome from PA...and you might need to buy another muzzleloader.
That’s why we reenact, got to rondys, and watch mountain man movies. We will be able to live off the land when we spend the mortgage money on “just one more”...😉

Last edited: