• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

good mornin from western PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to work at Kennywood and I still think about those fries. Around these parts some nice BP shoots available. Clairton on the first Sunday of the month but may move to the fourth. Washington Buckskinners on the second Sunday and Forest Grove on the third Sunday, my favorite. There is a lot friendly BP Comp available here. Bruce

Howdy. I am also from the Kittanning area. I'm a little older but shoot all the same. Contact me anytime for some range time. Great to have someone from this area to BS with. TOM

Seems like there is a bunch of us from Western PA. I am from the Shaler area of the 'burg. We should all get together for a SW PA Shoot.

I used to go to Shaler before I moved back to Freeport and my best friend lives off of Mt. Royal Out near the Middle School. Small world

Welcome Phil.Heres another from SW PA... Uniontown area. Sure are lots of us around here.

Well us Pennsylvanians seem to be the majority in everything Patriotic and all American. Like when I was in the Corps most of the people in my unit where from this area and Texas thats why I dont go a day without meeting somebody else who was in or is related to someone in the military. Best support community wise for our Vets as well. Thats why I moved back after getting out.

Welcome
And from one vet to another
Thanks for your service
Deutsch
York P.A.
3Rd INF 64Th Armor Div
A Long...... Long.... time ago

Latest posts

Back