• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Golf with roundballs!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a new to me 36. Hopefully I can get it dialed in this weekend and get my target shot with that.

Got the target shot with my new 36. Shot a bogey, which is good enough for me. Will be in the mail on Monday.

Thanks again for putting it on.

Seems like there's some new faces taking place in these shoots. Good to see.

Juice Jaws; I have another interesting one lined up next month, and at least one GREAT idea submitted for the following month as well!

Stay tuned :grin:

Nessmuk; I received your target AND the AZ state shoot flyer today. Thank you for shooting and THANK YOU for the flyer, I had no idea it was so close and I'd surely have missed it! I probably wont compete, but Id like to show up and check it out anyhow.

RusselShaffer; in case I didnt already say so, I received your target yesterday. It was on my desk waiting for me to score it. your in the scorecard now!

Couple questions:
That's one shot at each "bullseye", right?

I doubt my son (15) or his buddy (16) are registered here. Can they participate?

Back