• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Goex

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will it still be produced in the plant in Louisiana? Why did they say they were stopping production to begin with?
Hodgdon sold off Goex late last year (I think) and we all thought it was gone for good. Estes Energetics picked up Goex just a little while back.

I sold my empty oval can of DuPont at Friendship in June. It was the first can I ever bought and was from a hardware store in Chapel Hill North Carolina. The price was written in pencil on the label, $1.29. That was in 1964!
The cheapest I remember seeing Goex for was 8.99 a pound. That was about 1987. I still have those metal cans.

Hodgdon sold off Goex late last year (I think) and we all thought it was gone for good. Estes Energetics picked up Goex just a little while back.
Why Hogdon sold it was the plant needed 5.3 mil renovation. And just last week the DOD,sent them 3.5 million. Why? Estes make rocket motors, the inventory running low. Due the the UK Russian war. We the 1 percent matter not its the big stuff that they make money on. We're just a side business. But it good never the less.

I remember the $3.95 a lb Goex in the 90’s. That was the case price per lb. I think it was 93 or 94. I still have a lb of 3f from then.

spent $105 for this assortment at the Unadilla ny gun show last sunday

Attachments

• 20220814_172516.jpg
    20220814_172516.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back