• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Goex

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdw276

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Ok, so the Goex plant is hoping to produce bp say 2023. Has anyone asked or know if it will be just goex or will they also produce the higher quality ol eynsforth? Not even thinking if it will have the same names.

Welcome to the free market. As long as someone out there is willing to pay the price someone will sell it for that.
Just think, about 14 years ago I bought GOEX bulk for $7.00/lb. I should've cashed in my 401K and bought a truck load.
My first pound of 3f Goex cost $3.95 about 30 years ago.

I saw where Blackhorn 209 was around $50.00 a bottle…
And they went from 10 oz bottles too 8 oz bottles..

I’ve never used it… and at that price I have no intentions on it…

Thanks for the info, Mr. Kulling.
For new folks, Mr. Karl Kulling is the head of Estes, the new owners of Goex.
So, his word is gold!
Yes indeed, thank you Sir for the updates straight from the source. I shoot both BP rifles/pistols and Estes rockets, so I’ve been particularly interested in info concerning Estes with this new venture.

Back