• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Goex vs Schuetzen..?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grafs BP is rebranded Scheutzen and cheaper than standard Goex.

Can you document that?????

I live 20 mi. from a goex master distributor. so all use is goex. in over 30 years it has not failed me in any way. so I will stick with what I can get and what works. plus keeping Americans working. buy American.

Same situation. I only live about 5 mi. from Goex Master Distributor J&J Pyrotechnic in NE Pa. On my last order, there was only .40 difference between regular Goex and Old Eynsford (13.10 vs 13.50 lb.), so I opted for OE. Have been perfectly satisfied with it. We are indeed very lucky to have an American manufacturer with such wide distribution and quality.

So the Graf and Sons branded powder is supposed to be rebranded Schuetzen? I'm taking a trip on I-70 through Missouri soon and Grafs is not too far off the interstate. I plan on placing a bulk order online and choosing in store pickup with them to save hazmat and shipping cost.

I don't know if Graff is Schuetzen. I did however find (on line so take it with a grain of salt) that they seem to be made in the same plant. Don't know if that means it is the same formula or not.

rdstrain49 said:
I don't know if Graff is Schuetzen. I did however find (on line so take it with a grain of salt) that they seem to be made in the same plant. Don't know if that means it is the same formula or not.
Goex has different formulations....

Back