• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Goex Sold

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true.People within especially a rep on the phone would have such info.It ain,t lookin good.

Maybe the rep isn't authorized to confirm or deny. Since there hasn't been a public announcement or an official statement, I wouldn't expect they would allow a low level employee to set the narrative. As was posted earlier, there is a Controller position with Estes Energetics for the Minden, LA, area. Here is the job listing on ZipRecruiter.

Estes Energetics Employment Opportunity for the Minden, LA, Area

I went to the Louisiana Secretary of the State website, which is an online archive of business filings. EOS Energetics of Penrose, CO is designated officer of "GOEX Industries LLC". The LLC entity went active in late December, 2021. GOEX Industries LLC principal place of business in LA is in Minden, LA.

This is not to say what will or will not be manufactured in Minden, but it is to say EOS Energetics has taken a controlling stake of an LLC associated with teh GOEX name, which is based in Minden, LA. It appears to me there is movement in the ownership of the GOEX name, but beyond that, I have no idea what the manufacturing plan is.

I went to the Louisiana Secretary of the State website, which is an online archive of business filings. EOS Energetics of Penrose, CO is designated officer of "GOEX Industries LLC". The LLC entity went active in late December, 2021. GOEX Industries LLC principal place of business in LA is in Minden, LA.

This is not to say what will or will not be manufactured in Minden, but it is to say EOS Energetics has taken a controlling stake of an LLC associated with teh GOEX name, which is based in Minden, LA. It appears to me there is movement in the ownership of the GOEX name, but beyond that, I have no idea what the manufacturing plan is.

Thank you.

Minden, La, is where Goex Powder is located.
Really? No kidding? tell-us-more-willy-wonka.gif

How does that make us sure they Estes will be making black powder for the muzzleloading community there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back