• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Goex petition

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks, I’m the organizer of the petition, I’ve seen and received some concerns about the "donations" on the page, so I'd like to clear something up.

We are NOT asking for donations to support the petition or to save GOEX Powder. The donation pop-ups you are seeing are from the petition host, change.org to support the website, much like you see on forums or other web pages.

Donations are not used for the Save GOEX petition, moneys are not deposited to I Love Muzzleloading accounts, and we are NOT asking for money.

This petition's sole purpose is to organize support for the GOEX Brand so we can help find a new owner for the brand.

While change.org collects email addresses to market to you, I will not be accessing this information for any reason. I respect your privacy and understand wanting to be left alone.

Hey folks, I’m the organizer of the petition, I’ve seen and received some concerns about the "donations" on the page, so I'd like to clear something up.

Yeah, really appreciated that you got a petition going. Makes it more visible. I also appreciated the podcast you made with a GOEX rep. I have my suspicions why Hodgdon is going this route but it makes some of their slogans kind of ring hollow. Seems like they may have not been the steward they claimed to be.

On 01 January 2009 GOEX was bought by the Hodgdon Powder Company and became GOEX Powder, Inc. The Hodgdon Powder Company’s philosophy is, “We are here today. We were here yesterday. We will be here tomorrow.”

GOEX has over a 200 year history of black powder manufacturing in the United States and GOEX Powder, Inc. intends to be a good steward of this company’s history and tradition.

Frankly GOEX will probably do better with a company that shares values with traditional shooters. Listening to the rep it's obvious that they are more focused on modern innovations that preserving heritage. I just can't imagine being exited about the firestick abomination.

I listened to the podcast as well. It eased some anxiety, and the rep made it sound like we're just in a transitory situation.

I wonder if some of these BP panic buyers are some of the same folks who still have 1300 rolls of toilet paper?

Thanks for putting in work, Ethan.

RM

Back