• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Goex petition

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard to say, businesses nowadays don't seem to have the loyalty to the customer like they once had.
Now it's more about making the board and the stockholders happy.

This may not amount to anything, but here is a petition that was started…Sign the Petition
Just saw a statement from Schuetzen Powder that they will strive to supply. Unfortunately, even well-meant petitions can't affect the economics (and Insurance Issues!) to re-open a plant. Someone posted that they couldn't get anyone to work at Goex, all the guys were older. Imagine you're married, and tell your wife you're going to work in a Gunpowder Factory! The times they are a-changin'!

Sometimes it not about how dangerous the job is it's about the pay, if Hodgdon isn't offer a decent wage, then yes they'll have a hard time finding someone to do that work.

Sometimes it not about how dangerous the job is it's about the pay, if Hodgdon isn't offer a decent wage, then yes they'll have a hard time finding someone to do that work.
These days you can offer a great wage and you still can't get someone to show up at your door!

Wonder why you think that? Cause they want your money and credit card number? Any your e-mail for future use?

I signed it but have suspicions the petition is a money making scheme for Change.org.
Yeah for that reason is why I don’t send the money. I did my part by sharing it here, as well as on Facebook. If they need money to promote it, fine. But what is the target, and what happens to the money that goes over the target

Back