• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

GOEX IN STOCK AT BUFFALO ARMS

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am fortunate to have Buffalo Arms Co. in my Backyard, i am in that place about as much as i am at Home :) I recently decided to start Buying Powder by the Case, a decision i am glad i made, plus it’s Cheaper to buy it that way👍
You oughtta ask for a job app. Get employee price discounts

I’m afraid we can’t take the blame for this one. Kids nowdays seem to have little interest in anything but their various computers, and want nothing to do with anything mechanical or that carries responsibility. Teen driver applications are way down and virtually none of those in their 20s want anything to do with commercial driving. Too much responsibility. Guns are of course double whammied because of the responsibility involved and the brainwashing applied by the liberal run education system. That same system is also responsible for the sissification of all our young men/boys, providing severe punishment for exhibiting the traits of “ toxic masculinity “ A friend of mine was recently visited by his daughter, who lives quite far away, with her husband and thier10 yr old son. Living in a very rual area he has a range set up in his back yard. Thinking the kid would enjoy some target shooting, He took him out to the range. When he tried to hand the kid a rifle, the kid refused to touch it. Whsen he became a little more instant and put the rifle in the kids hands. The kid held it for a second, then threw it on the ground, turned away and vomitted. That my friend is the reason shooting events, cruise nights, gun shows, etc are a sea of grey hair.
Sad but all to true, I can't put my finger on any single moment when this land started off the tracks. But the Liberals have proven far better at incrementalism at advancing their goals than we have, plus taking advantage of tragedies. When we cease to punish the criminals who committed those crimes, we prove that Ben Franklin was correct it that we get the government we deserve.

Sad but all to true, I can't put my finger on any single moment when this land started off the tracks. But the Liberals have proven far better at incrementalism at advancing their goals than we have, plus taking advantage of tragedies. When we cease to punish the criminals who committed those crimes, we prove that Ben Franklin was correct it that we get the government we deserve.
Conservatives have standards, the left does not.

wm

Back