• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

GOEX Clear shot powder

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t like the sound of the Military/Government having funds in backing Estes/Goex in the BP company the Government already wants to strip us of our Gun Rights now why would they give us a product to facilitate our guns going Bang, I don’t like it at all I hate big government when there involved nothing is good.:mad:
I am with you on that and was thinking the same thing

Unfortunately for good or ill the government keeps many firearm, ammunition and component manufacturers in business with their contracts. We enjoy the benefits of the companies being solvent enough to provide us with what we enjoy as an afterthought.

I really hope they do supply us with BP but with everything going on from state to state we really live in touch and go times with every government agency and every politician wanting to take take take our rights and every component that makes our sport go bang away it’s scary. Yes Sir…

Back