• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Goex buy online auction

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Auctions...for basic gun supplies. That's what it's come to.
The seller knows what he paid and knows what it's worth. Selling to the highest bidder seems cheap and tawdry. Says a lot about a man's character.
Just my two cents and worth every penny.
Supply and command sets the price! No One forces a person to purchase.

Doesn't matter what was the original cost. The seller had it and knows what today's value is. As does the purchaser.
That'd be like me selling a new in the box 1966 Marlin 39a today for the price on the box of $129.96.

Supply and command sets the price! No One forces a person to purchase.

Doesn't matter what was the original cost. The seller had it and knows what today's value is. As does the purchaser.
That'd be like me selling a new in the box 1966 Marlin 39a today for the price on the box of $129.96.
This is a zombie thread, and supply and demand has gotten a lot better since initial posting.
You are correct in stating that nobody is forced to buy from these guys, any more than one is forced to buy a used car from Lucky Joe's Auto Sales...at 3 times KBB pricing. Only desperate people would, and only a true piece of work would take advantage of that situation.
We aren't talking about a Marlin 39A here...we are talking about basic shooting supplies like powder and caps. Expendibles, not a firearm whose value can rise and fall with the economy and market. You may disagree with this view, but to me it's pretty plain and clear.

Latest posts

Back