• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Goex (again 😀 )

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the report Karl.I and my family will support your company.
I'm sure it will be a little tough with this economy.

I hear your concerns about Goex and I want to reassure everybody that we absolutely support black powder shooting. This community is very important to us. I became a N-SSA member and will be shooting at the spring nationals (smoothbore and carbine company matches, 46th Illinois).

Yes, the military has been an important part of getting us up and running, but they're not our only customer. We're getting ready to restart production and can't wait to get black powder back on shelf this summer at distributors and dealers.

Karl, CEO of Goex and Estes Energetics
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I am ready to use GOEX!
Don

My gunny mate said, they use BP. In modern shells to help ignition, perhaps the Ukrane war has caused a BP shortage. True or false ??????
I sure don't know about BP shortage because of Ukraine, but I do know that DOD is buying up all the black powder just like awhile back they were buying up all the .556 ammunition. Shoot, up until about 5 months ago, I was able to stroll into my favorite store (Mountain Man, Manitou Springs, Colorado) and buy 5 lbs of BP without any problems. I went in a couple weeks ago and was only allowed to buy one pound of FFg and one pound of FFFg. That's it! They told me that they are having a lot of trouble buying any BP because the feds are sucking it all up! BTW, the BP I bought that say cost me more than double what it cost a few months ago! They told me that they're not even making any money on selling BP as it's almost impossible to buy and costs them exactly what they're charging for it.
Just aittle FYI.

I wonder how Ewan is making out in France , he said come here on holiday, but don’t take our BP and lead. I only wanted to give him some English flints. Haha Seems a nice chap and I love France Hope he contacts me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back