• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Goex 4F out of Stock

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought that ffffg was what you were supposed to use until I left it at home one day. Used fffg from my flask and was surprised that it seemed to work better. Like they said above, fffg or ffg should work just fine.

Yeah, for some bizarre unknown reason everyone is under the misguided belief that 4f only exists for pan powder use.
It is not a pan powder, it is in its own right a main charge powder just as is other grades.
It tickles me when folk sound surprised that other grades work just fine in their pans. All because that's why 4f exists right? Pan powder.
Wrong!

I only use 4f in the pan during matches. It psychologically makes me think I get faster ignition. Any other time I use whatever goes down the pipe. 2F or 3F. Seriously I really cant tell a difference.

Latest posts

Back