• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Glad I found this site

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good morning all! Glad I found this site.

I am Stewart Leach, AKA Grey Fox, of Boulder, Colorado. To get to Boulder you go the edge of reality and turn left. However, if you want to join our 700 member rifle club, you'll be on a waiting list for at least five years.

For many years my shooting interests have been NRA highpower rifle competition, and hunting with modern arms and a left hand TC Renegade in 54 caliber, using TC's Maxi Ball. Recently I have become interested in competing with BP arms, and acquired a Lyman Great Plains Rifle for 50 cal round ball. Am working on completing a CVA left hand flinter kit bought at a garage sale, also in 50 cal for round ball. My first atttempt at browning the metal work came out pretty blotchy, so will try again.

Regards,

Grey Fox

Grey Fox,
Welcome to the MLF,great to have you
onboard.Hope you visit often and contribute
when you can.
I am snake-eyes:hatsoff:

Howdy Grey ... and welcome compadre! try spreadin some of that saavy around ... whilst your enjoying the view! :thumbsup:

Davy

Latest posts

Back