• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Getting Stuck

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

musketman

Passed On
Reaction score
Show of hands, anyone ever get one of their fingers stuck in the bore of a large musket?

419.jpg

Perhaps you were trying to remove a bit of fouling about an inch or two down the bore and went in a little too deep...

If yes, how did you get out? :haha:

Hey Musketman,
Hope that your finger is not still stuck from this weekends outing. Have never had the misfortune of this but I hear that the CO2 ball dischargers work great. My personal recommendation would be to have a friend destock that Brown Bess barrel for you and drive you to the local ER. Good luck my friend. :crackup:

It happened a while ago, but it came out OK when my friend packed snow around my finger while I kept the barrel warm with my free hand...

That was plan #2

Plan #1 was to shoot it out... (quickly rejected)

Back