• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Getting back into it.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crud Ring 85

32 Cal
Reaction score
Thanks for allowing me to join. Been away from muzzleloading for the better part of 15 years but having kids of legal hunting age gave me a bit of a nudge back in. Currently hunt with an Austin and Halleck 320 that was a gift from my father over 20 yrs ago now. 2 seasons back I put together a Traditions Deerhunter Kit for the kids and I to plink around with. Last fall I picked up a CVA Accura MR-X to add to the collection. Currently working on upgrading our at home range from 50 to 100 yds in hopes of betterand more range time with my wife and kids.

Thanks for allowing me to join. Been away from muzzleloading for the better part of 15 years but having kids of legal hunting age gave me a bit of a nudge back in. Currently hunt with an Austin and Halleck 320 that was a gift from my father over 20 yrs ago now. 2 seasons back I put together a Traditions Deerhunter Kit for the kids and I to plink around with. Last fall I picked up a CVA Accura MR-X to add to the collection. Currently working on upgrading our at home range from 50 to 100 yds in hopes of betterand more range time with my wife and kids.
Welcome! I'm surprised they allow me to be here.

Welcome from Sunny Southern California 😎. I did the same. Had a couple muzzleloaders in the mid 1980's, got rid of them around 1990 and got back into it a few years ago. Great fun. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back