• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Georgia members

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hull GA Madison County Here
Blue Ridge Mountain Men
We shoot at Red Hill Range Just south of Toccoa / Martin GA north of Carnesville @ 85- Rt 106 north to RT 145
A few guys are regulars maybe tops 10-12 usually 3-4. We have a woods walk Dec 18th Saturday 20$ fee 10$ to club 10$ to range owner.

You walk down a path and shoot one shot at different targets at varing size,shape and distance. We also shoot stationary targets from 5 to 25 yards . Hawk,knife fire starting for points too.

Newnan has definitely changed since I moved there 16 years ago. I still work at Pawn Express on Temple Ave in Newnan but drive the 40 miles home to Roanoke, AL.
Wow that’s a long drive but probably worth it to be in the country. We need to link up and burn some powder I have a buddy who is getting into muzzleloading and I shoot at a range over on Roanoke rd in Lagrange.

Wow that’s a long drive but probably worth it to be in the country. We need to link up and burn some powder I have a buddy who is getting into muzzleloading and I shoot at a range over on Roanoke rd in Lagrange.
Would that be the West Point WMA range on 219 between Lagrange and Franklin?

Just a heads up fellas. The Georgia State Muzzle Loading Match is this coming Friday thru Sunday at the Brushy Creek Range in Lenox Ga. Sept. 23-25. Camping on site and plenty of nearby motels. There will be meals sold on site, vendors and traders also.

Just a heads up fellas. The Georgia State Muzzle Loading Match is this coming Friday thru Sunday at the Brushy Creek Range in Lenox Ga. Sept. 23-25. Camping on site and plenty of nearby motels. There will be meals sold on site, vendors and traders also.
I had plans on going but those got changed. Talked with a few friends. That plan on going down and camping. Then leaving Lenox going to Alabama match.

Back