• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Georgia members

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes a smooth rifle is a gun built like a rifle with a rear sight but no rifling. It shoots shot or a ball .i do a lot of squirrel hunting with a dog

Sorry. Let me rephrase that, I didn’t know Kibler offered a smoothbore. I knew the definition of smooth rifle.

No problem. When I ordered mine I asked if they offed a Smoothbore KATHRYN said they had just received some smooth bore bore barrels in 54 58 . Got the walnut stock they had every thing there I received it in ten days they are great people to work with and sell a great rifle

I want one but already have a 42 inch 50 cal with set trigger and am restocking a 48 inch RN Chadwick in 45 cal. Cant really justify a smaller ball, i use shot on squirrels and bunnies

Yes I know what you mean I have three tc hawkin 50 c a l one I got when I was 16 my dad left me his and I found one in a kit from 1990 at a flea market for 50 bucks last year I couldn’t turn that down.

Just purchased a TC hawkins in 45 cal. It is a 70’s kit rifle “K” on stock and serial number. Had A 50 hawkins , 50 firestorm and two renegade 54 cal. Glad the wife can’t tell the difference

Cleveland here. I'm waiting on a Kibler SMR in .45. I would rather have something with a much shorter barrel (I'm 5'5" and a young 73 years old), but just couldn't pass on the quality of the rifles Jim puts out.

I just moved down from Virginia. Haven't done any of this since leaving Texas in late 2015. Now in Newton County.

Back