• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Georgia members

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Newby here. Just moved to Blue Ridge last year (up from Florida).
We shoot in talking rock. Our chief range safety officer lives in blue ridge. You are welcome to join us most wed and sat. Private mail me your email address and we can hook you up with directions.

I'd be most happy to meet up with folks and learn. New to MZ's. Don't even have one yet. Looking at Pedersoli RM Hawkens (among others). Like the idea of shooting PRB's.

I'd be most happy to meet up with folks and learn. New to MZ's. Don't even have one yet. Looking at Pedersoli RM Hawkens (among others). Like the idea of shooting PRB's.
We got a couple builders that shoot with us and we all have extra rifles to use or you and anyone else are always welcome to shoot ours. We let over 1200 youths and adults a year shoot them in our youth program.....

We got a couple builders that shoot with us and we all have extra rifles to use or you and anyone else are always welcome to shoot ours. We let over 1200 youths and adults a year shoot them in our youth program.....

I appreciate your most gracious offer. Maybe that would help in my decision making process.

"flintlockmdj", the largest gathering of muzzleloading hunters and target shooters gather just south of you in Lenox (near Tifton) GA in the middle of March every year. About ninety competitors from VA, NC, SC, FL, AL, & GA congregate there for five days of shootin', tradin', and stretchin' the truth. At the awards table on Sunday, they give away four or five muzzleloading guns, and spread about fifty pounds of black powder to the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners in the various matches and rendezvous events. There's usually about three or four dozen muzzleloaders for sale there.
RQ5A7621.jpg

"flintlockmdj", the largest gathering of muzzleloading hunters and target shooters gather just south of you in Lenox (near Tifton) GA in the middle of March every year. About ninety competitors from VA, NC, SC, FL, AL, & GA congregate there for five days of shootin', tradin', and stretchin' the truth. At the awards table on Sunday, they give away four or five muzzleloading guns, and spread about fifty pounds of black powder to the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners in the various matches and rendezvous events. There's usually about three or four dozen muzzleloaders for sale there.View attachment 23629
WOW! I never heard about that! Can you post a reminder when you find the exact date for this year?

The folks down in Lenox at Brushy Creek are a great group of people. I went to that shoot last year and wish I could go this year. They put on a great shoot and if your a shooter like me you will get to burn a lot of powder!! Probably the best shooters shoot I have ever attended, highly recommend!

I'm over in Milner and wanting to get started back in ML shooting. I would definitely be interested in going to the Lenox shoot in March. I don't currently have any rifles that will shoot but I don't mind learning from other folks to see what they've got before I start building my next one.

"flintlockmdj", the largest gathering of muzzleloading hunters and target shooters gather just south of you in Lenox (near Tifton) GA in the middle of March every year. About ninety competitors from VA, NC, SC, FL, AL, & GA congregate there for five days of shootin', tradin', and stretchin' the truth. At the awards table on Sunday, they give away four or five muzzleloading guns, and spread about fifty pounds of black powder to the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place winners in the various matches and rendezvous events. There's usually about three or four dozen muzzleloaders for sale there.View attachment 23629
D.Buck Stopshere... just curious the gentleman in the camouflage coat looks like Eddie May. Do you know Eddie ? He’s from up in Chatsworth where I live. He’s a fine gentleman and a crack shot. William

Back