Georgia members

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
Hull GA Madison County Here
Blue Ridge Mountain Men
We shoot at Red Hill Range Just south of Toccoa / Martin GA north of Carnesville @ 85- Rt 106 north to RT 145
A few guys are regulars maybe tops 10-12 usually 3-4. We have a woods walk Dec 18th Saturday 20$ fee 10$ to club 10$ to range owner.

Reaction score
You walk down a path and shoot one shot at different targets at varing size,shape and distance. We also shoot stationary targets from 5 to 25 yards . Hawk,knife fire starting for points too.

Scott Wortham

32 Cal
Reaction score
Newnan has definitely changed since I moved there 16 years ago. I still work at Pawn Express on Temple Ave in Newnan but drive the 40 miles home to Roanoke, AL.
Wow that’s a long drive but probably worth it to be in the country. We need to link up and burn some powder I have a buddy who is getting into muzzleloading and I shoot at a range over on Roanoke rd in Lagrange.

Reaction score
Wow that’s a long drive but probably worth it to be in the country. We need to link up and burn some powder I have a buddy who is getting into muzzleloading and I shoot at a range over on Roanoke rd in Lagrange.
Would that be the West Point WMA range on 219 between Lagrange and Franklin?

BruceHH

40 Cal
Reaction score
Just a heads up fellas. The Georgia State Muzzle Loading Match is this coming Friday thru Sunday at the Brushy Creek Range in Lenox Ga. Sept. 23-25. Camping on site and plenty of nearby motels. There will be meals sold on site, vendors and traders also.

Reaction score
Just a heads up fellas. The Georgia State Muzzle Loading Match is this coming Friday thru Sunday at the Brushy Creek Range in Lenox Ga. Sept. 23-25. Camping on site and plenty of nearby motels. There will be meals sold on site, vendors and traders also.
I had plans on going but those got changed. Talked with a few friends. That plan on going down and camping. Then leaving Lenox going to Alabama match.