Georgia members

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Reaction score
I'm in Dallas Ga. looking for BP shooters in north Ga. I see some posts for Jasper and Dawsonville. Where can I find info. Thanks Packin Iron.

FVRago

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Decatur. I run out 20 and shoot at Charlie Elliot range.

Crawfish

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Dunwoody here. Get on Johns email list. Last weekend I had a great time shooting at the Griffin Gun Club, great people and very friendly with a nice range.
it took me one hour to get there, which is fine with me. i plan on going back. And hope to see how the shooting is at Talking Rock some time.

GAHUNTER60

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Murrayville (Gainesville) here. Seems a lot of y'all are from this general part of the state. Any of y'all shoot with the Blue Ridge Mountain Men.

Crawfish

36 Cl.
Reaction score
I shot with them last weekend and had a great time. Nice range, and good people. I had an excellent day there.

Crawfish

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Wilson Shoals Range is not far from Gainesville, very, very nice range. Run by GA DNR, free if you have a hunting or fishing license.

jdw276

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Where is a good place around Marietta to shoot BP. I usually go up north to reseca but would like to find a closer place
We shoot in talking rock. North of jasper. Nothing close to marietta that i know of. Indoor or outdoor....

Latest posts