• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Gently used (or abused) round felt hat 7 1/2 or so

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm figuring folks are often updating and upgrading their kit and someone may have a used felt hat; as in the round felt blanks sold by most sutlers for the average civilian/frontiersman.

The 'rona has sort of bit into my funds for historical living so I was just hoping to find something affordable and used. Even a smaller sized one I could stretch.

Just picked up an old felt hat in good shape with a couple of bug pits on the underside w/no sweatband, about a 4"rim in chit gray/brown color at the local recycle center for $2.00 and stretched it with steam to fit my head. Sometimes you get lucky. I'd been looking for a couple months. Good luck in your quest. George.

Back