• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

SOLD Gentleman's Pocket Knife

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgtprovo

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Gentleman's Pocket Knife
  • Polished Horn and Brass
  • Folding Pocket Knife
  • Compact Design
Sometimes you want a pocket knife that is a little smaller and more trim than the standard soldiers pocket knife.
This folder is hand made, a little less than 4 1/2" long when closed and about 7 3/4" long when open.
NOTE: It has polished brass bolsters and ivory white horn scales.

Bought new, now used, James Townsend and Son, $ 25 free shipping

Attachments

• Gentlemen's Pocket Knife 3.jpg
    Gentlemen's Pocket Knife 3.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Gentlemen's Pocket Knife 2.jpg
    Gentlemen's Pocket Knife 2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Gentlemen's Pocket Knife.jpg
    Gentlemen's Pocket Knife.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 117
I have one very like that which I purchased at a long rifle show. The seller knew nothing about it and neither do I. Can you, or anyone, tell me anything about these knives?

I would venture to say that nothing would be for sale that's original from any of these online suppliers, only great reproductions.
It would cost you and I both a pretty penny to own an original for sure !!!

I'll take it - please PM me with your contact info, so I can forward funds.

I got a PM from you, but it didn't have your addy, to send funds to.

Knife is definitely a repro of a civil war era knife. Available from a number of sources.

Knife is definitely a repro of a civil war era knife. Available from a number of sources.

I know it's a repro, but it makes no difference to me where I bought it.

FWIW, I'd rather patronize a person here than some peddler - so, the check is in the mail....

I received the knife today, only to find out after the fact that it was made in Pakistan (as stamped on the blade). :mad:

CmSV3AXl.jpg

The fact it was made in Pakistan is no small matter, IMO - and I wish it had been disclosed in the F/S advert.

I am, however, not going to pursue a refund - feeling such would be an aggravation for me.

I'd rather just give it away.

caveat emptor

Sir, I will send out your refund immediately, and will send money and a return envelope for the return shipping as well.
I'm very sorry that you are not pleased with this item.

Thank you for your offer, but please don't bother - I've already given the knife away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back