• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

G'day from Sugarloaf Creek, Australia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krankieone

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I have wanted a flint lock gun for many years and finally bought a fowler at auction last weekend .I hope you will all be patient with me as I ask loads of newbie questions.

Welcome to the Forum! :hatsoff:

Anyone from Sugarloaf Creek, Victoria, Australia, is welcome here. We have quite a few Aussies on the Forum, and your questions will be answered.

Richard/Grumpa

krankieone said:
.I hope you will all be patient with me as I ask loads of newbie questions.
Welcome to our forum my friend from the land down under! We are truly honored that you have decided to join us.

Let me take this opportunity to tell you some nice to know things about our forum.

This forum is the very best by far when it comes to Traditional Muzzleloaders and BP shooting. All the other aspects that go along with it are covered as well!

No matter what you are currently shooting or may be interested in, it is more than likely covered in great detail right here!

You will find like minded mates as yourself on this forum. The majority of our member's have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than happy to answer any question's that you may have. We would also love to hear what you may want to share with us as well!

We also have a Search feature which is located at the top of the forums page's. It's a great tool to utilize for research or for looking up something specific. You can also adjust the date range's at the bottom of the forums page's. By doing this you will be able to view additional topic's on this forum.

Our forum is also a lively place with new topic's being created on a daily basis. There will be something new for you to checkout all the time!

The learning opportunities here are truly endless! I can guarantee that you will learn something new each and every time you visit this forum!

Lastly and most importantly, Our forum is a friendly place. You will have the opportunity to make lifelong friend's who share the same love and passion for everything that Traditional Muzzleloading and BP shooting has to offer!

Again, We are glad that you have decided to join us and we also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome Aboard my friend!

Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Back