• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

G'day from down under

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ask away Mr Tom A Hawk I'll try my Best Cheers
Cliff + Lawrence - In the northern hemisphere climbing beans always spiral around the pole in a clockwise direction. I'm wondering if this trait is due to the rotation of the earth (Coriolis effect) in which case they may perhaps spiral counterclockwise down under, or if they simply follow the sun from east to west. How do your beans grow?

Hi all thanks for the welcome Glad to hear from Bob Mcbride Not so good news what hes about to go though .But he'll be back Bigger and Better and all the best to him on his recovery .I'm from a Small town about 100 miles on the east coast south of Sydney ,Shoot Blackpowder twice a month Muzzleloading Rifles and smooth bores both Cap & Flint ,I'm Lucky that i only live five miles from the local range and it goes out 800 Meters and have a Covered 100 meter Range as well Have a Nice day Cheers from Australia.
Hi Cliff, I’m from Gosford, which range do you shoot black powder at
Gary

Cliff + Lawrence - In the northern hemisphere climbing beans always spiral around the pole in a clockwise direction. I'm wondering if this trait is due to the rotation of the earth (Coriolis effect) in which case they may perhaps spiral counterclockwise down under, or if they simply follow the sun from east to west. How do your beans grow?
My beans grow in tins sorry. Good question I will keep an eye out.

Hi all thanks for the welcome Glad to hear from Bob Mcbride Not so good news what hes about to go though .But he'll be back Bigger and Better and all the best to him on his recovery .I'm from a Small town about 100 miles on the east coast south of Sydney ,Shoot Blackpowder twice a month Muzzleloading Rifles and smooth bores both Cap & Flint ,I'm Lucky that i only live five miles from the local range and it goes out 800 Meters and have a Covered 100 meter Range as well Have a Nice day Cheers from Australia.
I hope the mice problem hasn't spread in your region. You'd certainly have plenty of small, moving targets though!

Hi No mice here yet there a few hundred miles west me .they might end up getting to the coast by Christmas if our winter is not to cold and wet .those dam things seam to be growing by the thousands every week crazy times.Cheers

1622114820259.png

Just joined your good look.en Group,looking forward to finding out all the good stuff here on shooting Muzzleloading guns and rifles ,Have a nice day.Cheers from Australia 😉
Welcome Cliff...good to see you over here!
You are going to love this website.
Lots of good info to read here.
Lots of laid back fellars here that will actually talk to you, not down to you like on other websites.
Won't take you long to get hooked...LOL

Hooked.jpg

Welcome Cliff...good to see you over here!
You are going to love this website.
Lots of good info to read here.
Lots of laid back fellars here that will actually talk to you, not down to you like on other websites.
Won't take you long to get hooked...LOL

View attachment 79022
Hi Mark Thanks for The welcome. Been looking though the sight here and there sure is a lot of Great info on all things to do with Blackpowder .And keep up the work on your Great Videos there up there with the best on you tube. Cheers from Australia

Back