• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Gary Tedeski

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Today at 0600 Gary lost his battle with cancer and was called home. I got to know him at our local Renzedvous here in San Diego where he would travel from the Corona area. Many might not know him because he was very quiet and always in the background of things. We spent more than a couple evenings around a campfire sharing lots of laughs and stories. He always had a kind word and was good to my family. Gary was a Infantryman during the Vietnam war and a retired school teacher.

Today I miss my friend.

When I meet Vietnam veterans I like to shake their hands and say "welcome home". Your friend has now received that greeting from an infinitely higher source than me.

Latest posts

Back