• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Garrett Sharps percussion Saddle Ring Carbine

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
Good day all,
I have this Garrett Sharps Civil War carbine for sale. I have had several of these over the years and this one is very nice. This is the only reproduction Sharps that has the Lawrence Pellet primer system, like the originals. Bore is bright and shiny. Overall condition is very nice, with some handling marks. Has "inspectors" cartouches on the stock like the originals. Very vivid bright color case hardening. Pictures dont do it justice. These have not been made in many years, so very uncommon. Ask any questions you like, I will try to answer.

$1450 plus shipping, insurance. Might consider trades, depending.....

Attachments

• IMG_2847.jpg
    IMG_2847.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2846.JPG
    IMG_2846.JPG
    164.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2845.JPG
    IMG_2845.JPG
    182.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2844.JPG
    IMG_2844.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2843.JPG
    IMG_2843.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2842.JPG
    IMG_2842.JPG
    180.8 KB · Views: 0

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
Price adjustment to $1350. These are pretty hard to find, especially in this condition.

Frod733

40 Cal
Reaction score
Tickling this one again. This is in excellent condition, with a bright bore and sharp rifling. Great for skirmishing (approved by the N-SSA), hunting, reenacting, or just over the fireplace. Only reproduction that ever had a working Lawrence pellet primer system. I have been told that original sharps parts will fit too. Willing to look at interesting trades. Let me know what your have.

Reaction score
Tickling this one again. This is in excellent condition, with a bright bore and sharp rifling. Great for skirmishing (approved by the N-SSA), hunting, reenacting, or just over the fireplace. Only reproduction that ever had a working Lawrence pellet primer system. I have been told that original sharps parts will fit too. Willing to look at interesting trades. Let me know what your have.
what might you be seeking in trade?