• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

GA Reneker

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtErv

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Shopping around pretty extensively for buckskin leggings I came upon this vendor. The price seems very, very good. $120 for thigh length, plain buckskin leggings.

Seems too good to be true. Wondering if anyone has heard of them or made any purchases? Waiting to hear back if they are still in operation, too

I talked to him via e mail a couple years ago. Quite pleasant enough of a fellow. I was seriously looking at buying a leather coat from him however he would not or could not (I dont know which one), provide a photo of a finished product so that scared me away. I sure did want that coat, still do actually, but I aint throwing down 4 or 5 hundred bucks on a product i dont even know what it really looks like.

Don't blame you. The lack of photos of a finished product is concerning. Custom rifle builders have galleries of stuff they've sold just as examples for that very reason. Thanks for the info

Thanks again for the site RJ. That's some beautiful work and really fair prices. I might be giving that guy some business; Mocs, leggings, and a bag. Have you purchased anything from him?

Managed to get an email back from Mr. Calabrese last week, said he's in the process of moving. Figure I'll give him a call later next week. I'll keep you all posted, as he seems to do good work when he can be tracked down

Latest posts

Back