• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

G‘day from Austria!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Toot . The locals might have eaten the sausage fly soupe & such like & I did like the big snails' cooked .I've no idea about Andrew Zimmer . Monkeys & Diaker Bush Deer most things edible where fair game for the locals Dane guns or Foo Foo guns so not too surprising .Mostly I et lots of Bananas' & baked bread And out of the blue a local might give you a pineapple . I met people who spoke wonderfully Pickwickian Victorian speech & one English man had been troppo so long he spoke only in pidgin. This bizzaar daily' culture shock' was the norm .along with horrendous guts acke . Though spoken of Nepaul , Kiplings " .The wildest dreams of Que ,Are the facts of Kathmandu" . I three years later I spent two months in Kathmandu not by design just blackwater fever partly recouping at the USAID house at Swayanboonath by the Monkey Temple it over looked the paddy fields that the Gurgas used as a rifle range . Jai Nepal ! viz , 'praise Nepal.' Thank you for your encouragement Toot .
Regards Rudyard

Rdyard, roger that. thank you for letting me go on your travels with you, even if it is only in my mind. bodes, toot.

Back