• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fundezvous, Aurora TX

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bang

54 Cal.
Reaction score
IMG_20210321_202825129-01.jpeg

Fundezvous. Non period correct meet n greet. Kid friendly. Contests. Camping. April 16-18. Put on by the Aurora Blackpowder Club.

Thats a dandy concept! We need more of these and less of the PC type to get people to join us in this fine sport.
We have several per year. You can find our page on FB. We also have a club primitive archery and traditional rifle shoot and club meeting on 3rd Sunday each month.

Flyer for Fundezvous.
SPRING 2021 FUN-DE-VOO

APRIL 16TH, 17TH & 18TH

HOSTED BY THE AURORA BLACKPOWDER CLUB

A Rendezvous designed for Pilgrims, Flat-landers and anyone interested in primitive rendezvous or shooting blackpowder rifles and pistols.

Walk-ins for the events on Saturday are welcome.

Primitive camps for buck skinners or plastic (nylon) tents for pilgrims. Tin tee –pees (campers) have a special place in the parking area.

Bring drinking water, fire wood and water for fire control.

Events are Rifle, pistol, hawk (tomahawk), knife, fire starting (primitive) and archery. EVENTS START AT 9:00 A.M.

Children 5 years and up can participate in special games for this age group. 3 and 4 year olds can participate when accompanied by an adult.

Competitors 17 years old or younger will need an adult to accompany them.

There is a camp fee of $10.00 plus $2.00 for each competitor in that camp,

OR

$5.00 for any walk-in competitor. No charge for non-competitors.

A prize blanket will be in the evening after all of the events are tallied.

Any prizes for the blanket will be appreciated.

Any questions; contact Beaver E-mail [email protected] .
IMG_20210322_203753532-03.jpeg

wish I had not been out of town last weekend... when is the next one?
I'll find out. You can come to our monthly shoot and meeting. 3rd Sunday of the month. Primitive archery starts around 9am and traditional muzzleloaders around noon.

I'll find out. You can come to our monthly shoot and meeting. 3rd Sunday of the month. Primitive archery starts around 9am and traditional muzzleloaders around noon.
Bang - are you still going to the Aurora monthly shoots?
I do not have a farcebroke account and never will.
I do not understand why any gun club would use a gun hating website to host their traffic.
I would like to go out and shoot one of the monthly matches there but can't find any current information.
@bang

Back