• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Ft. Loudoun Market Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check the web site, the person you want too contact is Andy Newman. As far as I know it will be very similar to Ft. Frederick as too campers. You will need to register just like at Ft. Frederick.

Check the web site, the person you want too contact is Andy Newman. As far as I know it will be very similar to Ft. Frederick as too campers. You will need to register just like at Ft. Frederick.

Found it.
Here is the link for camper application and information on the event folks...
Ft. Loudoun PA Market Fair Application

I've been to the fort site in the past, and it's not too shabby, and it's pretty basic, meaning it's sorta what you'd expect in a "frontier fort". By contrast Fort Frederick, although contemporary with Ft. Loudoun in PA (there's one in TN too), Fort Fred has palatial construction by comparison.

LD

regretfully we will not attend, have too stay home and nurse recovering from a second knee surgery the wife and all the other house duties, The regular camping I camp with is there,this looks like it could be a very good event all have fun.

Really nice event! We drove down there from the forks of the Susquehanna. About two hours or so. Well worth the drive. With the dearth of early events due to Covid it was great to see so many familiar faces. Brutal drive home as the AC was kaput in the truck, between the heat and the road/wind noise. BJH

It seemed that they had a pretty good turnout for a first year event. I was there Saturday and it was plenty hot in the sun, but not terrible in the shade when the breeze would blow. I couldn't imagine how folks could endure it wearing colonial garb including WOOL!

We were there for all four days & It was a great event. (Even if it was hot). About 44 vendors & plenty of on site campers. A stream to cool off in, a shooting match, Rye whiskey tasting & concert Sat night topped things off. Everyone I talked to wants to go back next year.

Back