• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

From Poland,Europe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy88

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hi my name is Andrzej i am from Poland, Europe.I am sports shooting for about half year with my Remington 1858 new army 8" barrel its absolutely awesome experience,i even met a guys that use black powder and learned from them some skills.And now i am looking for like they say best experience in black powder shooting it means Carabine.

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dzien dobry Andrzej, welcome to the forum. Where in Poland do you live? We have a condo in Warsaw and a summer house about 25 kilometers east of there. We spent almost 2 months there last year but it looks like I won't be able to get away this summer. It's a very nice country filled with really wonderful people.

It sounds like you are interested in firearms from the American Civil War era. My wife and I both shoot in the North-South Skirmish Association and live about 12 miles from their national range. Good luck with your quest for a Gallager carbine.

Welcome from northeast Ohio. That Remington 1858 sure does look like a nice firearm, just watch out for chain fires which can happen with any black powder revolver. Have fun!
NW Territory Woodsman

Howdy + Welcome from Texas. My great great grandfather was in the 3rd Texas Infantry during the Civil War. That guy on my avatar was his Lt. Col. August Buchel who was born in Prussia. Oh by the way grandpa was born in Poland.

Cześć Kolego :) Nice to meet a fellow countryman... I'm a member of that forum since 2005, but had a long break in muzzleloading.
Now i'm starting again.
Greetings from Baltic coast, Andrzej!

Back