• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

From Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mcclarydesign

32 Cal
Reaction score
Always wanted to make a black powder pistol or rifle since I was a kid and visited Williamsburg. Took me 45 years to get around to it. Bought a unfinished CVA 45 cal Kentucky Pistol a few months ago off eBay and finally got around to finishing it with this virus lockdown. Really enjoyed the process. Now I can’t wait to get a chance to get out of this dam house and shoot it. Decided I better get online and get advice on what else I need to load and shoot it.

But I now have the bug and really want to do a flint lock rifle.

A bit about me. I love working with my hands making stuff and own a prop building shop. Most of my clients are 501st Legion troopers whom I build armor, helmets, and blasters for. See 501st.com if your not familiar with the group.

F8A29336-FFFD-4B61-8832-0F5F86C0FC55.jpeg

This is what is looks like assembled.

Well howdy from the Piney woods of EAST TEXAS ! So your going to build a rock lock Blaster ? that should be interesting! Did check out the 501 also very interesting organization !

Back