• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Friesnship Indiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all, so I am born and raised in the good old state on Indiana, always heard about the friendship shoot from my grandpa and my dad, but have never been. Granpa died before we had a chance to ever go and my dads health has been declining for some time. I'm not very good at finding information online so I was wondering if any of yall could help me out. I was wondering if there were any rendezvous or fairs going to be held down there at any point through the rest of this year. I would really like to take my dad and my brother down there. I don't think ill be entering any competitions though. Any info or yalls own experiences would be a heap of help!

The National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association's website will have all the information you're looking for regarding events in and around Friendship. In addition to that, Ethan Yazel at ilovemuzzleloading.com keeps his finger on the pulse of black powder events and rendezvous.

Best of luck.

The National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association's website will have all the information you're looking for regarding events in and around Friendship. In addition to that, Ethan Yazel at ilovemuzzleloading.com keeps his finger on the pulse of black powder events and rendezvous.

Best of luck.
Hey I've been watching his videos, I only recently found his channel (yesteeday) He's a pretty cool guy and we don't live very far from eachother, same state anyway. Just started listening to his podcasts.

He's a solid dude with some really good information regarding our sport.

Why not shoot in the competitions? It's half the fun regardless of how you shoot.

He's a solid dude with some really good information regarding our sport.

Why not shoot in the competitions? It's half the fun regardless of how you shoot.
I'm going shooting today when I get off work, have a green barrel i gotta break in still. Its a dinky traditions kit but it's a start. It would be awesome to one day be close to the skill of these contemporary makers. It really is artwork. Plus who doesn't like shooting black powder! Maybe I will enter the shoot, ill give it some thought

Latest posts

Back