• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Friendship Woods Walk Fall 2022

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just stole a picture from FB...here is the group shooting the Woodswalk today at Friendship....

305405481_10161120408089460_4934954719769049303_n.jpg

Like Hatchet Jack we pulled out early. I was struggling with some underlying health issues. Sorry we miss you guys!

Re the photo - i’m guessing there’s more than a few of us who’ve been here long enough to have gotten to sorta’ “know” some of you by your forum names - any chance someone could identify those in the photo l to r by those names?

I’ll go first; get ready for ugly…
118E6DA9-D59A-4AB2-9F28-E89A062ED853.jpeg

Just got back to the land of internet service and had a great time shooting with y’all.
And Mark, I’ll wear my BPMS button as a badge of honor. Look forward to doing it again next June.

I’m the goofy looking one in the rust colored t-shirt on the far right!!

Just got back to the land of internet service and had a great time shooting with y’all.
And Mark, I’ll wear my BPMS button as a badge of honor. Look forward to doing it again next June.

I’m the goofy looking one in the rust colored t-shirt on the far right!!
I'll get you omg the upcoming video...that picture of th gang is one end of the video.
I'll post it this weekend after I get it done.
I LOVED shooting with that group. I'm ready to do it again.

Latest posts

Back