• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Friendship 2022

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for info and/or a mentor, this is my first trip camping and shooting there. I am not new to ML's, have several, shooting for 50+ years. I am interested in the informal wood's walk matches, also intrigued by the Hawken Shoot.

Need to know things like how to sign up, how many shots do I need to prepare for, what gear needed, etc. Just general info.

Probably need to specify I have a good dose of arthritis so movement may be limited at times due to flair ups, it ain't easy being in your late 60's. I can still move around well most of the time. Just want to know what to expect.

I am getting excited. If PM would work better or even a phone call it would be appreciated.

Thanks, Don

Looked at the website, they did not have easily decipherable info.
Maybe just take lots of powder, patches and balls and go for it!!

Don
Ha, you forgot cash!!!!they got all that plus lots of stuff you do not even need but will buy anyway!

Back