• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Freshly bit

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thelogartist

32 Cal
Reaction score
Howdy,
First post. Have always loved history, weapons of all sorts and I recently bought my first ML, a Traditions caplock Kentucky rifle. I'm a lifelong woodworker and tinkerer, so the misfit parts and mismatched stock grain didn't bother me much. I turned it into something more than it was, I think.

I'll post pics of that guy in another thread.

For misc. info on me, I'm a 40-something cop, husband of 20 yrs to a gal waaay out of my league (not kidding) and father of 3. My oldest is a Marine Corps artillerist out of Pendleton.

I do chainsaw sculpture, amateur gunsmithing, Leatherwork, woodworking/carpentry, submission grappling, a lot of reading of fiction and non-fiction and I'm a police firearms instructor/tactical rifle instructor and a composite sketch artist. My biggest frustration in life is not having enough of me to go around for all the stuff I'm interested in. I can retire in a few years, and I don't think I'll be one of those guys who loses his purpose when his career is over.

Anyway, I took a look around here, read a few posts and I think I'll have fun learning from y'all.

-Logartist

Howdy,
..., For misc. info on me, I'm a 40-something cop, husband of 20 yrs to a gal waaay out of my league (not kidding) and father of 3. My oldest is a Marine Corps artillerist out of Pendleton.....
.....I do chainsaw sculpture, amateur gunsmithing, Leatherwork, woodworking/carpentry, submission grappling, a lot of reading of fiction and non-fiction and I'm a police firearms instructor/tactical rifle instructor and a composite sketch artist......

Anyway, I took a look around here, read a few posts and I think I'll have fun learning from y'all.

-Logartist

Welcome to a kindred spirit ;)

Loyalist Dave

USMC Infantry
Father of 2
32 years LEO, retiring next month
studied Kali/Arnis/Escrima

Kindred spirit indeed! Congrats on your upcoming retirement (jealousy abounds) and thanks for the welcome.

--Logartist

Howdy,
First post. Have always loved history, weapons of all sorts and I recently bought my first ML, a Traditions caplock Kentucky rifle. I'm a lifelong woodworker and tinkerer, so the misfit parts and mismatched stock grain didn't bother me much. I turned it into something more than it was, I think.

For misc. info on me, I'm a 40-something cop, husband of 20 yrs to a gal waaay out of my league (not kidding) and father of 3. My oldest is a Marine Corps artillerist out of Pendleton.

I do chainsaw sculpture, amateur gunsmithing, Leatherwork, woodworking/carpentry, submission grappling, a lot of reading of fiction and non-fiction and I'm a police firearms instructor/tactical rifle instructor and a composite sketch artist. My biggest frustration in life is not having enough of me to go around for all the stuff I'm interested in. I can retire in a few years, and I don't think I'll be one of those guys who loses his purpose when his career is over.

-Logartist
Damn!
Well I bid you welcome and thank you for your service and your son too.
There is a fresh adult beverage in my camp for you any day we meet.

Howdy,

-Logartist
Welcome from Comierado....hope you enjoy the sport....

Latest posts

Back