• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD FREE old Muzzle Blasts magazines

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a large quantity of old Muzzle Blasts magazines left over from when I was a Field Rep. Most are from the 1980s, some earlier. I hate to throw them away but that is what will happen if I don't get them into the hands of people who can use and enjoy them. These are very informative and interesting to read even if you find them written in a style different than what you will see today.
So, here is the deal: I will send you three (3) randomly selected different magazines in a priority envelope for $9.00. Personal checks preferred. This is $1.25 over the postage. I figure that will cover my time and ink for printing up the mail label. P.M. me if you want. I usually ship the day after check is received.

Well we’re big buckskinners
And occasional sinners
And we meet at the rendezvous

where we shoot fire locks
And throw tommyhawks
And were good at everything we do

we sit around the fire
Drinking apple pie
But the buzz ain’t ever going to last
Like the buzz that will get ya
When ya get your picture
On the cover of the muzzle blast

Blast! Goin’ see my picture on the cover
Blast goin’to buy five copies for my mother
Blast goin’ to see my hairy a** on the cover of the muzzle blast

Well we’re big buckskinners
And occasional sinners
And we meet at the rendezvous

where we shoot fire locks
And throw tommyhawks
And were good at everything we do

we sit around the fire
Drinking apple pie
But the buzz ain’t ever going to last
Like the buzz that will get ya
When ya get your picture
On the cover of the muzzle blast

Blast! Goin’ see my picture on the cover
Blast goin’to buy five copies for my mother
Blast goin’ to see my hairy a** on the cover of the muzzle blast

I got the reference... long live Buck Owens... oh yea and that Dr Hook also.

I have a large quantity of old Muzzle Blasts magazines left over from when I was a Field Rep. Most are from the 1980s, some earlier.
These would be an upgrade in my old dentist office’s waiting room. He had news magazines with Nixon’s pictures on them...... and those were the newer magazines. Good to see these go to someone that wants them.

You should be able to send them "Media mail" and save a lot on postage.:thumb:
Lazy me would rather click 'n ship. That lets the mail guy pick up from my porch instead of having to take the old iron mule into town and stand in line at the post office (not one of my favorite things to do) and get questioned about contents. Besides, with media rates the PO is allowed to open the package to inspect contents. I'm not comfortable with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back