• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the information. I was anticipating a fowler, hopefully sooner rather than later as I do not have a smoothbore and definitely would like one. I would guess that they ran into some unanticipated holdups on the fowler, I am guessing a supply issue.

The Woodsrunner is an interesting rifle and I will likely get one and enjoy it.
I am just the opposite, I have a nice Caywood fusil and some doubles shotguns as well, the woodsrunner is of more interest to me. Can not wait to see what it looks like.

I am just the opposite, I have a nice Caywood fusil and some doubles shotguns as well, the woodsrunner is of more interest to me. Can not wait to see what it looks like.
Have you seen this article about Jim Kibler? His version of the Woodsrunner is near the end. I expect it will be something like it. Make mine a .54 pleas. Probably in Maple!

I believe if Jim K’s next rifle would be a Fowler, it would be a big hit and he’d sell a million of them. (May be exaggerating a bit)

I believe if Jim K’s next rifle would be a Fowler, it would be a big hit and he’d sell a million of them. (May be exaggerating a bit)
Me too, which is why I was surprised he went with a Woodsrunner. There seems to be some similarities between that and the colonial he offers, which is puzzling from a marketing standpoint. Anxiously awaiting a fowler, though. I’ll be the first in line when it’s offered

Last edited:
Me too, which is why I was surprised he went with a Woodsrunner. There seems to be some similarities between that and the colonial he offers, which is puzzling from a marketing standpoint. Anxiously awaiting a fowler though. I’ll be the first in line when it’s offered
Second

I have been looking at Chambers Fowlers yet I still need to save up more. I thought Jim might have his Fowler out by the time I had the money. But it doesn’t sound that way.

Back