• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED Fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for 20, 16, or 12 gauge fowler. Bonus points if it is Clubb butt, or Hudson Valley styled. In need of a turkey gun. Price range max about 3k
These are not for sale Magungo, I was just tickled that you were looking for a HVF so I 'm going to try and get some pics up of two I kept for myself from back in the day when I was building them. The upper one is the classic HVF w/60" bbl. in 12 ga. The lower is a light version w/42" bbl. in 14 ga. I'm just hoping you might enjoy having a look at a couple of Dutch fowlers. You have good taste. 'Best of luck in your search!

Attachments

• DSC01755.JPG
    DSC01755.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC01757.JPG
    DSC01757.JPG
    174 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC01758.JPG
    DSC01758.JPG
    175.7 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC01759.JPG
    DSC01759.JPG