Fowler Kit - 12 or 16 gauge

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Fez

32 Cal
Reaction score
Does anyone offer a flintlock Fowler or flintlock English shotgun kit in 16 or 12 gauge? I am not having much luck in locating one. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Tacksman45

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Does anyone offer a flintlock Fowler or flintlock English shotgun kit in 16 or 12 gauge? I am not having much luck in locating one. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

I have a partial kit including a 44" 16 Ga barrel, a Ron Scott fancy English Walnut stock blank, Chambers round-faced English lock, Track English fowler buttplate, and some other parts as well. I probably have all the parts for a correct English fowler if you are not super picky about parts. Let me know if you might be interested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have a partial kit including a 44" 16 Ga barrel, a Ron Scott fancy English Walnut stock blank, Chambers round-faced English lock, Track English fowler buttplate, and some other parts as well. I probably have all the parts for a correct English fowler if you are not super picky about parts. Let me know if you might be interested.
Tacksman45,
I might be interested in the parts. Since I'm a noob, not sure about PMs???

Thanks,

Reaction score
The Private Messages are called Conversations on the Forum.

If you click on the avatar of a Forum contributor a pop up block will appear. One of the buttons will be to start a conversation. Click on the start conversation button, enter a topic, and write to the person you wish to have a conversation. I'll send you one so you will see a notification of a conversation.

Latest posts