• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Fowler bag

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stumpkiller

That Other Moderator
Staff member
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Swampy went and did me up just the sweetest bag to team up with my new fowler. 8"W x 6"T with a 1" gusset. Just right for a day of upland hunting. The strap attachment is copied from an original he had copied for himself and I thought that was a fine looking bag.

DSCN0095.jpg

Has a divider inside but is otherwise pretty uncluttered. I like to carry my tools and wads in tins so this is just the berries for me.

DSCN0104.jpg

Ready to go!

DSCN0097.jpg

I had to turn that pic! :haha:

Was my pleasure to make that for ya Stumpy. :thumbsup: Kinda bummed it didn't arrive the same time the gun did but the next day wasn't to bad. I hope it serves you well for many trips into the woods with sweet new fowler of yours. :thumbsup:

DSCN0098.jpg

Never developed a need for a bag but if I did that one sure has eye appeal to me, both in finished looks and size
:thumbsup:

Very nice! :thumbsup:
You can't find any better than a Swampy bag. Looks great with the new fowler. You'll be stylin' in the field.

That is a great bag Swampy, nicely done. :thumbsup: I prefer that size and shape meself.

Latest posts

Back